Award of B.Tech. Degree
- Pursue a course of study for not less than four academic years and in not more than eight academic years.
- Register for 220 credits and secure all 220credits
- A student shall be eligible to appear for University examinations if he acquires a minimum of 75% of attendance in aggregate of all the subjects in a semester/ I year.
- Shortage of Attendance below 65% in aggregate shall in NO case be condoned.
With–holding of results:
If the candidate has any dues not paid to the university or if any case of indiscipline or malpractice is pending against him, the result of the candidate shall be withheld and he will not be allowed / promoted into the next higher semester. The issue of degree is liable to be withheld in such cases
Award of Class:
- First Class with Distinction 70% and above.
- First Class Below 70% but not less than 60%.
- Second Class Below 60% but not less than 50%.
- Pass Class Below 50% but not less than 40%.